Friday, October 17, 2008

Poem; Hands of an Angel

She was so nice
so young
why did she have to go
Schleroderma
took her life
I miss her
we all do
she lived with it for
28 years
you were taken to Pittsburgh
in hopes of survival
why did you have to go
Blood cells dropped
hooked to machines
didn't complain a bit
helped others in need
why did you have to go
they say I'm just like her
but that's impossible
because she has the hands
of an angel

This poem was written about my grandmother, Gail E. Sandruck- maiden; Gail E. Folmer-. She lived with Scleroderma for 28 years and she didn't act like anything was wrong with her. and she is my idole!!!!!!! forever!

I love you and miss you grandma<3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Brittany this is Taylor. u kno. The girl that rode wit u on da elevator at school after u wrote ur memoir for mr smith? Anyway. Hi! That pic of you "modeling" is pretty. What were you modeling for?

Itty B. said...

Hi Taylor,

Ummm, Anyway, my mom just wanted pictures... for certain things, but I don't know if I'm allowed to say what, but yea...

and thanks... it was like the only pic that I had time to put on... soo yea... please tell your friends about my blog...


BLADES♥

About Me!

My photo
My name's Brittany Ann Blades and I'm a student at E.H.M.I.S. I play softball and I a Cheerleader. I have the bestt of friends and teacherss!! Comment me and check out the site;; ENJOY ;P